August 04, 2017

mid aughts mess

'mid aughts mess' is out now.

Lost solo EP, recorded circa 2004. Please note - this is pre-Garth material (although he did graciously provide mastering services). I decided to release it through the rutabega Bandcamp as at the time of recording the rutabega was just me.

I recently found a CDR w/ several songs I had recorded around the time of the cursed/blessed recordings. It was odd listening back to these songs that I had mostly forgotten about - bit of a gut-punch time travel to a pretty dark era for me.

When I saw that Bandcamp was donating 100% of their share of today's sales (8/4) to the Transgender Law Center I decided to get over myself and just put it out there. I will be donating 100% of my share of sales from this EP (ongoing) to TREES (Transgender Resource, Education & Enrichment Services) of Indiana.

Anyway, here it is. Thank you for listening.
 
cover photo by Emily Trimboli-Hensley (none of us are proud of this)
 

No comments: